Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
Two firms have merged to create one of the largest occupational health firm in the North West.
Manchester based Healthwork and Stoke-on-Trent firm Hobson Health have joined forces.
Healthwork was advised by Mark Heppell and Gemma Hewett in the corporate team of law firm, JMW Solicitors.
Hobson Health was advised by Tom Sutcliffe of Beswicks.
The merger creates a combined business with 125 employees and enhances its offer to both new and existing customers, who now have a choice of eight locations.
The new firm will also be one of the largest occupational health training organisations in the country, providing training for clinical staff to maintain the highest standards of care.
Healthwork was the first occupational health provider to gain SEQOHS accreditation.
The board of the expanded business will be composed of the existing owners of Healthwork and the owner of Hobson Health, John Hobson.
All four are fully accredited specialists in occupational medicine.
Tok Hussain, chief executive of Healthwork, said: “This is an exciting time for us all.We are two quality, clinically-led businesses, both focused on the delivery of excellent service and it makes sense to come together. We will have an expanded geographical reach which will allow us to help more customers with benefits for the health and well-being of their workers.”
Mark Heppell, partner in the corporate team at JMW Solicitors, said: “We are pleased to have been able to advise Healthwork on its merger with Hobson Health – it creates an enhanced business that benefits from a vast amount of experience and knowledge, and with shared values and commitment to customer care."
Please select your areas of interest to access full details of our services...
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN