Occupational Health News & Alerts - Archived News - 2018
Services for the rail industry
With much planned rail growth within our local area, Hobson Health is delighted to announce that Dr Rahil Naeem has been appointed as an Office of Road and Rail Recognised Doctor – building our rail industry team and expertise.
Clinical training day builds in-house knowledge
At Hobson Health we hold regular training days for our clinical team of occupational health physicians, advisors, screening nurses and technicians.
PTS medical Easter deal…
Special rate for all PTS and/or DNA bookings made before the end of April 2018.
Business Administration Apprentice Vacancy
Due to our continued expansion we have a full time vacancy for a Business Administration Apprentice who will be based at our Stoke on Trent HQ.
Health & Wellbeing newsletter Issue 3
Hot off the press!
Please select your areas of interest to access full details of our services...
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN