Occupational Health News & Alerts - Archived News - 2017
Take control of your health in 2018
Take control of your health in 2018 through a cost-effective and proactive medical with one of our occupational health physicians.
New trainee physicians boost the team
Occupational Health provider Hobson Health has further strengthened its team through the recruitment of three occupational health trainee physicians.
We are delighted to announce that Dr Yvette Martyn has been appointed by the HSE to deliver asbestos medicals.
Inside our latest newsletter…
Please select your areas of interest to access full details of our services...
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN