Hobson Health has doctors specifically appointed by the HSE to perform these statutory appointed doctor medicals:
Under the Control of Lead at Work Regulations 2002, employees carrying out work duties which involves exposure to lead will require a regular medical review which may include blood testing with an HSE appointed doctor.
Under the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2006, employees who are exposed to asbestos above certain defined levels need to be under medical surveillance which can only be done by an HSE appointed doctor.
Ionising radiation medicals
Under the Ionising Radiation Regulations 1999 (IRR99), employees with potential exposure to ionising radiation need to be under regular medical assessment by an HSE appointed doctor.
Please contact us to arrange medicals for your employees or for yourself.
We can set up regular recall schemes for your employees, to ensure you are fulfilling your legal obligations.
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN