WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
We are delighted to announce that Tracey Davis has joined the Hobson Health team as Clinical Services Director.
Tracey’s initial responsibilities will include leading and developing the nursing team in both our Northwich and Stoke offices, where she will be based.
Tracey has substantial client facing experience having held a number of senior positions within the industry, including OH Manager, Director of Nursing, Operations Manager and Business Development Manager.
Tracey qualified as an OHA in 2000 and has a Masters Degree in Occupational Health.
Welcome aboard Tracey!
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN