HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR – FRIDAY 17th MAY 2019
After our previous successful breakfast seminar on Mental Health in the Workplace, Hobson Health will holding another, again, at the Spode Creative Village, Stoke.
Hobson Health Doctor, Dr Philip McIlroy FFOM will share the impact of mental health in the workplace and practical ideas to proactively minimise absence due to mental health issues.
Following the presentation there will be an opportunity to network with other HR/Health & Safety Professionals and to put any questions to the Hobson Health team
Places are FREE but limited, so please contact James Hobson at James.email@example.com
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN