Modern Day Slavery Act 2015 Hobson Health Policy Statement
Aims, Laws and Ethical Standards
Hobson Health operates a zero tolerance approach to human slavery and trafficking. This policy is written in response to the principles of the Modern Day Slavery Act 2015. These principles include:
- Child Labour (Hobson Health employs no children under the age of 15).
- Forced Labour (Hobson Health will never make use of forced or compulsory labour).
- Compensation and Working Hours (Hobson Health will comply with all UK laws and regulations regarding working hours, wages and benefits).
- Discrimination (Hobson Health will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender).
Statement of Policy
Hobson Health will achieve these aims by our initiative to identify and mitigate risk in the following ways (but not limited to):
- Stringent vetting and investigation of our supply chain (contractors, sub-contractors, policies, contracts etc.).
- Continually auditing & reviewing our practices for checking all employees are paid at least the minimum wage and have the right to work.
- Encouraging the reporting of concerns and the protection of whistle blowers.
- We will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values.
- Ensuring a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business.
- Providing training to relevant members of staff. All Directors have been briefed on the subject. All employees of Hobson Health will be made aware of the provisions of this policy. It will be an obligation for all employees to adhere to this policy. During their employment all employees will receive advice, guidance, and support and will receive information in line with this policy.
- Clinical Update: Influenza 'Flu'
- Occupational health merger creates regional heavyweight
- HOBSON HEALTH SUCCESSFULLY REGAINS SEQOHS ACCREDITATION
- HOBSON HEALTH OWNER HAS MEDICAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- DR JOHN HOBSON TALKS ABOUT PRESTIGIOUS GOLDMAN SACHS PROGRAMME
- APRIL IS TESTICULAR CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOBSON HEALTH MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE BREAKFAST SEMINAR
- HOBSON HEALTH AT WORKING WELL TOGETHER SAFE & HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
- WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLINICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
- HOBSON HEALTH MAKES THE NEWS AGAIN